Edo State Recruitment Portal: Edo State Government Internship and Apprenticeship Skills Scheme 2019
The Edo State Government in a bid to create job opportunities for the citizens to partake in the economic activities and empowerment programme has launched the Edo Internship and Apprenticeship Skills Scheme. The program will engage and train young unemployed youths to acquire new skills for sustainable development.
The Edo Jobs Internship and Apprenticeship Skills Programme will improve the quality of labour in these sectors: Construction, Technology and Agriculture. It is expected that through the project about 10,000 skilled manpower will be produced in a two-year period to cater for demand in key sectors.
The project targets unemployed and underemployed youths with or without skills and aged 18 to 35 years. If you are unemployed, underemployed and are interested in building a career in the stated sectors, please apply below.
This is an opportunity for those seeking for job vacancies in Edo State. We are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully, kindly take note of the following information before starting your application so that you can be fully prepared.
Interested candidates are required to meet the following conditions, before filling the online application form:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND or NCE from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-40 years old.
- Must have a valid means of identification.
- Candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization should not apply.
How to Apply for Edo State Recruitment Form
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the Internship and Apprenticeship Skills Scheme should visit the official website/portal on (http://edojobs.edostate.gov.ng/) to register. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once.
- YouWiN Connect 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- Nigerian Army 77RRI Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment 2018
- 2018 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.