Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 : Massive Jobs Recruitment at Edo State Civil Service Commission (CSC).
In this post, you will get the latest updates on Vacancies in Edo State Civil Service, Edo State Job Registration Portal, Edo Jobs initiative, Teaching job vacancies, Edo Jobs Registration portal for 2019 application forms, requirements and guidelines.
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that Edo State CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION (CSC) is massively recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the State Civil Service Commission:
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Graduate Environmental Health Officer II
- Graduate Structural Engineer
- Graduate Civil Engineer
- Graduate Electrical Engineer
- Graduate Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Statistical Officer
- Graduate Scientific Officer (Water)
- Graduate Statistician
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Graduate Fisheries Officer
- Graduate Produce Officer
- Entry-level Technical Officer (Civil)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Entry-level Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Entry-level Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Graduate Education Officer
- Graduate Architect
- Graduate Town Planning Officer
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Senior State Counsel
- Graduate Information Officer
- Graduate Scientific Officer (Health)
- Data Processing Officer
- Entry-level Technical Officer (Survey)
- Higher Technical Officer (Highways)
- Entry-level Technical Officer (Building)
- Higher Agricultural Superintendent
- Entry-level Technical Officer (Architecture)
- Graduate Agricultural Officer
- Higher Fisheries Superintendent
- Higher Technical Officer (Civil)
- Graduate Agricultural Research Officer
- Higher Produce Superintendent
- Higher Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Graduate Surveyor
- Graduate Accountant
- Higher Technical Officer (Architecture)
- Graduate Auditor
- Graduate Procurement Officer
- Graduate Veterinary Laboratory Technologist
- Graduate Agricultural Engineer
- Higher Forest Superintendent
- Graduate Forest Officer
- Higher Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Entry-level Technical Officer (Highways)
- Veterinary Officer
- Graduate Lands Officer
- Higher Technical Officer (Building)
- Graduate Medical Officer
- Graduate Nursing Officer and Nurse Tutor
- Graduate Building Officer
- Registrar of Deeds
- Higher Registrar of Deeds
- Higher Estate Officer
- Fire Superintendent
- Higher Technical Officer (Survey)
- Estate Officer
- Graduate Fire Officer
- Graduate Health Education Officer
- Graduate Medical Laboratory Scientist
How to Apply for Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019
Candidates with a minimum of 2nd class lower Degrees and Polytechnic Graduates with a minimum of Lower Credit, who have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate, should apply for the aforementioned posts. Candidates must also apply online using the following link: www.edostate.gov.ng/civilservicecommission.
Online Application Closing Date:
June 12th, 2018.
- Click the Register Button on the top right corner of the page to register (without registration you cant see the position).
- Applicants are required to have the following available for registration (Passport-sized photograph with CV in pdf or word format (Not more than 2 pages and 600kb)
- To complete the registration, make sure you fill the registration form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
- Log in with your email and password.
- Carefully read the job descripion and requirements then click the apply button for your preffered position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- List of Candidates Recently Employed in Niger State Civil Service Commission
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.