In this post, you will get the latest news update on Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) 2019 Recruitment Exercise: ECOWAS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: Requirements, Qualifications and Guidelines for free here.
At Prime Time News, our duty is to keep readers informed about the latest trending news, jobs, events and other vital information. We have announced numerous Job Vacancies in Nigeria and how to apply successfully, with the aim of assisting job-seekers to secure their dream jobs online.
For this reason, we are pleased to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Economic Community of West African States is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant positions available below:
- Director of Audit
- Director Program Performance Audit
- Auditor Project Inspection and Evaluation
- Principal Internal Auditor Institutions outside Abuja, WAHO, GIABA
- Principal Internal Auditor (Abuja + Agencies + Commission, Parliament, CCJ,ERERA,WRCC,EYSDC,ECREEE)
- Principal Internal Auditor – Project Inspection and Evaluation
- Information Systems
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is FREE and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than ONE application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
ECOWAS Recruitment Basic Requirements
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the ongoing job recruitment exercise must meet the basic pre-requisite/criteria outlined below:
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (http://www.ecowas.int/current-careers) to register.
N/B: Candidates Seeking employment with Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) must download the (JOB APPLICATION FORM), fill it and send it as an attachment to the corresponding email address with their CVs.
Online Application Closing Date:
February 25th, 2019.
- How to Enable/Recover a Disabled Facebook Account
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018/2019
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- ExxonMobil 2018 Recruitment Exercise and How to Apply
- Procter and Gamble recruitment for Fresh Graduate Sales Interns
- Latest Federal Government Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria 2019/2020
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.