ECOWAS Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form: Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Latest Jobs Recruitment (18 Positions).
Are you interested in working with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)? Or would you like to know when ECOWAS is accepting CVs?? If yes, it is for your interest that we shall surely update and guide you on how to apply successfully for the ongoing job vacancies at the Economic Community of West African States.
About ECOWAS: The Economic Community of West African States is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region.
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), is massively recruiting for suitably qualified applicants for immediate employment in the vacant positions available below. Interested(s) should secure this opportunity using the guide on this page.
- General Surgeon
- Pediatric Nurse
- Physics Teacher
- Family Medicine Specialist
- Financial Assistant
- Nurse Anaesthetist
- Consultant Midwife
- Geography Teacher
- Language Art Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Asset Management Specialist
- Computer Science Teacher
ECOWAS Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirement
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) 2018 recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen
- Must have BSc/HND degree from a recognized institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Age Requirements: Must be between 22 to 35 year old
- Must have a valid means of identification
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills is an added advantage
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should FILL AND SUBMIT the application form by visiting the link below (http://www.ecowas.int/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/JOB-APPLICATION-FORM.docx). Candidates should submit their application indicating the position applied for to: email@example.com.
Composition of Application
- A signed letter of application/motivation addressed to the EYSDC Director
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting specific skills and experiences of the candidate
- Certified copies of certificates, diplomas and work certificates
- A criminal/police record of less than 6 months.
Online Application Closing Date:
July 21st, 2018.