In this post, you will get the latest updates on EcoBank Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines. Exciting career opportunities at Ecobank Nigeria Limited, How to Apply for EcoBank Graduates Trainee Recruitment Programme | EcoBank Career Portal.
Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the pan-African financial institution with banking and financial operations in 34 countries in Africa, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate in 5 regional offices in Africa, namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroon and Cote d’Ivoire.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing Jobs Recruitment & Careers Vacancies At Ecobank Nigeria Limited. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
- Ecobank Nigeria Entry-level Graduate Recruitment 2019
Related: Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
Ecobank Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the EcoBank Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must have WAEC/NECO/SSCE with credits in Mathematics and English
How to Apply for EcoBank Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (https://ecobank.workforcegroup.com/) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date: 4th March 2019
- MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Job Opportunities at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 (Updated)
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news and salary structure/scale overview of the Ecobank Nigeria. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.