Ecobank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020: Apply for Ecobank Nigeria Graduate and Management Development Programmes 2019.
Are you interested in working with the Ecobank Nigeria Limited or would you like to know when Ecobank Nigeria Plc is accepting CVs? It is for your interest we have made this post to guide you on how to apply successfully for careers recruitment in Ecobank Nigeria.
We are pleased to inform the general public that the 2019 Ecobank Management Development Programme has commenced, interested candidates should follow the detailed guidelines below to secure this opportunity. Please note that the application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Applications are hereby invited from SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to apply for the ongoing:
- Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Development Programme 2019
- Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Management Development Programme 2019
EcoBank Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the 2018 Ecobank Management Development Programme EMDP Recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must have WAEC/NECO/SSCE with credits in Mathematics and English
How to Apply for Ecobank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (https://ecobank.workforcegroup.com/) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date
January 5th, 2019
- Highest Paying Banks in Nigeria 2018
- Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment for Graduate
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Graduate
- Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Graduate Trainee Program
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news and salary structure/scale overview of the Ecobank Nigeria. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.