DPR Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) 2019 Recruitment exercise: registration requirements, qualifications, and guidelines for free here.
This page is meant for applicants seeking employment into the Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR 2019 recruitment exercise. It is for your interest that we shall update and guide on how to apply successfully.
Candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming recruitment exercise are required to know all it takes to apply successfully for Nigeria’s oil and gas job. It is for your interest, that we shall equip you with vital information for successful application registration and how to prepare yourself for the forthcoming DPR 2019/2020 recruitment exercise.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Successful candidates shall have their career in the regulatory and monitoring of the dynamic Nigerian Oil and Gas industry with very bright prospects of attaining the peak of their profession.
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
DPR Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before applying for the DPR Jobs Recruitment Exercise all candidates must satisfy the following requirements: Application is open to both male and female.
- Must have five (5) years working from the Oil and Gas industry
- Must have WASC/GCE/SSCE with credit in English and Mathematics.
- Must possess a BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- Must have N.Y.S.C certificate or exemption letter
- Age: Must be between 25-40 years by 31st December 2019.
- Must have excellent computer skills and conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
DPR Recruitment Starting Date 2019
The Department of Petroleum Resources wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the DPR is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to DISREGARD any alleged recruitment date, once the Petroleum Resources recruitment date is fixed, it will be announced right on this page.
How To Apply for DPR Recruitment 2019
1) Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
– Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
– Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge /Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
– Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
2) Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal on http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng.
3) Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
4) Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
5) Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
Application Closing Date:
Deadline for submission of application is six weeks from the date of this publication. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
N/B: Please note that the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) 2018 Recruitment exercise has not started. To ascertain if the registration form is out, reach out to DPR official website www.dpr.gov.ng, or visit this page for we shall update immediately the recruitment begins.
- NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2018
- YouWiN! Connect List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army 77 RRI Pre-Screening Examination Centres
- Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates 2018 Interview
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.