Dorben Polytechnic Recruitment 2018: Massive Job Vacancies At Dorben Polytechnic, Abuja For Academic and Non-Academic Staffs.
Dorben Polytechnic, Abuja is a private tertiary institution accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) and the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) in Nigeria, West Africa.
DORBEN POLYTECHNIC Management wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those seeking for employment as academic and non-academic staffs that the University is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
Positions: Professors, Readers, Senior Lecturer/Lecturer I, Chaplain
Departments: Chemistry, Public Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Physics with Electronics, Accounting, Computer Science, English & Literary Studies, Entrepreneurship Studies, Microbiology, Business Administration & Management, Hospitality & Tourism, Biology, Mass Communications Management, Industrial Chemistry.
- Bachelor of Science, Master’s of Science, Doctorate Degree (Ph.D) etc.
- Membership of Professional Body will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service (N.Y.S.C)
How to Apply for Dorben Polytechnic Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should come for Interview at the Venue below:
Dorben Polytechnic Council Chamber,
Bwari – Garam Road,
- YouWiN Connect 2018/2019 Application Form
- Workforce Group Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- P&G Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Programme 2018
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2018