Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020: Apply for Delta State Post Primary Education Board 2019 Recruitment Exercise.
The Delta State Teacher Service Commission – In line with the desire to strengthen the capacity of the education sector to deliver improved performance has announced the recruitment/recruiting of graduates teachers for specific subject areas for Secondary Schools and Colleges within the State.
This is an opportunity for those seeking for teaching job vacancies in Delta State Primary and Secondary Schools, we are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully. kindly take note of the following information before starting your application so that you can be fully prepared.
The Delta State Ministry of Basic & Secondary Education hereby invites application from suitably qualified residents of Delta State and other Nigerians for the Delta State Teachers Recruitment Exercise.
The Delta State Teachers Recruitment Application Form is open for B.Sc and NCE degree holders across the states and applicants must specialize in any of the following basic education subjects under listed beneath:
S/N SUBJECTS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Basic Science – B.Ed (Integrated Science/Science Education)
- Basic Technology – B.Ed (Technical Education) or B.Eng/B.Tech/HND (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical/Electronics Engineering)
- English – BEd (English and Literature-in-English)
- Mathematics – B.Ed (Mathematics)
- Agriculture – B.Ed (Agricultural Science)
- Computer Science – B.Ed/B.Sc/HND (Computer Science)
- Biology – B.Ed (Biology)
- Chemistry – B.Ed (Chemistry)
- Further Mathematics – B.Ed/B.Sc (Mathematics) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Civil Engineering)
- Physics – B.Ed (Physics)
It might interest you to know that the ongoing job recruitment in Delta State is absolutely FREE of charge and applicants must submit their application form online through the official portal/website. Interested candidates/aspirants have been warned to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities.
Before filling the Delta State Teachers Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Additionally, candidates must meet the above-listed prerequisites
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 25-35 years old.
- Successful applicants must be ready to serve in any schools in the rural area posted.
- Candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization should not apply.
How to Apply for Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates who meet the above-listed requirement should submit their application form online @ (jobs.deltastatemobse.net) with relevant document not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited/contacted via SMS/E-mail for the next phase of the recruitment process. Only successful candidates at the CBT exam will be invited for Oral Interview/Microteaching Practicum.
- Admission Lists for All Schools 2019/2020 Session
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Rivers State Youth Empowerment Recruitment 2019/2020
- N-Power Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Registration Form
- Katsina to Begin Recruitment of 2,000 Secondary Schools Teachers
- List of Successful Candidates for RIVNESCA Recruitment 2019/2020
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Recruitment 2019
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.