In this post, you will get the latest update on Defence Space Administration Recruitment 2019: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. DSA Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The mission of this agency is to support the Nigerian Armed Forces with relevant space products necessary for the conduct of operations in peace and wartime in line with the national space policy. The Defence Space Administration is nationally supported by national Assembly according to Act of Establishment 2016.
The Defence Space Administration wishes to inform the general public that DSA will soon commence the recruitment of SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates for enlistment into the following:
- Data Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Computer Programmer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Earth Observation Officer
- Electronic and Electric Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Space Researchers
- Space Scientists
- Software Developer
- Radio Navigation Engineer
- Software Engineer – Navigation
- Space Technicians
- Network Administrators
- Geospatial Analyst
- Satellite Systems Engineer
- Geographic Intelligence Officer
- Position, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) Engineer
- Geographic Information System Engineer
- Imagery Researcher
- Satellite System Engineer
- Radio Frequency Engineer
- Navigation Engineer
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Earth Observation Engineer
- System Security Engineer
- Incident Investigator
- Forensic Expert
- Computer Analyst
- Cyber Security Auditor
- Cyber Incident Responder
- Cyber Vulnerability Accessor
- Account and Budget Officer
- Position Navigation and Timing Engineer
DSA Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Defence Space Administration Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for Defence Space Administration Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (www.dsa.mil.ng) or (https://dsaportal.gov.ng/register) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced
- Click the Register Button on the top right corner of the page to register (without registration you cant see the position).
- Applicants are required to have the following available for registration (Passport-sized photograph with CV in pdf or word format (Not more than 2 pages and 600kb)
- To complete the registration, make sure you fill the registration form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
- Log in with your email and password.
- Carefully read the job descripion and requirements then click the apply button for your preffered position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- Application for all vacancies is free. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any person.
- The only platform for registration is through dsaportal.gov.ng DSA will not be held responsible for any information provided to other websites.
- The maximum age for first degree or HND and MSc applicants is 28 and 32 years respectively.
- All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered.
- Only Shortlisted applicants would be contacted for aptitude test and interview
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.