Dangote Recruitment 2019/2020: Massive Job Vacancies at Dangote Group Limited.
At Prime Time News, our duty is to keep readers informed about the latest trending news, jobs, events and other vital information. We have announced numerous Job Vacancies in Nigeria and how to apply successfully, with the aim of assisting job-seekers to secure their dream jobs online.
For this reason, we are pleased to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Dangote Group producers of Cement, Power Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Sugar, Salt, Flour, et cetera, is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant below. Available Positions:
- Electrician Generator
- Mechanic Generator
- Supervisor Diesel
- Engineer Diesel
- Manager Diesel
- Clerk Data
- Mechanic Air conditioners vehicle
- Panel Beater
- Store Keeper
- Mechanic Automobile
- Auto Electrician
- Workshop Engineer
- Workshop Manager p
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is FREE and at no cost to applicants. All application must be submitted online on or before the stipulated deadline.
Dangote Recruitment Basic Requirements
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the ongoing job recruitment at Dangote Group must meet the basic pre-requisite/criteria outlined below:
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for Dangote Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://careers.dangote-group.com/Openings.aspx) to display the available positions.
Online Application Closing Date:
March 31st, 2019.
- How to Enable/Recover a Disabled Facebook Account
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018/2019
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- ExxonMobil 2018 Recruitment Exercise and How to Apply
- Procter and Gamble recruitment for Fresh Graduate Sales Interns
- Latest Federal Government Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria 2019/2020
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.