Dangote Cement Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines… How to Apply for Dangote Graduate Recruitment | Dangote Group Careers Portal.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the ongoing Dangote Cement Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- Export Sales Officer
- Regional Commercial Manager (North)
Candidates who wish to apply for the Dangote recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must have B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Must have completed National Youth Service (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for Dangote Cement Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Dangote website/portal at (dangote.workable.com). Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018
- Fidelity Bank Plc recruitment for Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees
- America Visa Lottery Application Form 2018/2019
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.