Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements, and Guidelines… Cummins Nigeria Recruitment | How to Apply for Cummins Job Recruitment | Cummins Career Portal.
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
Cummins Inc is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions listed below:
- Sales Manager (Abuja)
- Sales Manager (Lagos)
- Financial Accounting Manager (Lagos)
- Sales Leader – Dealer Business, West Africa (Lagos)
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing Cummins Inc Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- College, university, or equivalent degree, or equivalent industry experience required.
- Must have Excellent Communication skills
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience required.
- Excellent computer skills (word, excel, project, and power-point).
Related: MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit Cummins Inc Jobs portal on (https://cummins-africa.jobs). Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form 2018
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2018-2019
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.