NECO: CowBellPedia 2018 Examination Results for Junior & Senior. How to Check Cowbellpedia Competition 2018 Result Online. Cowbellpedia Exam Results Checker @ www.cowbellpedia.ng 2018 result.
The National Examination Council (NECO) has released the results of the First Stage Written Qualifying Examination of both Junior and Senior Schools written on February 17th, 2018. The results for the first stage exams of the 2018 Cowbellpedia Secondary School Mathematics TV Quiz Show is now available.
The list contains Cowbellpedia Junior and Senior Category Finalists (Provisional) Results. Candidates who participated in the Cowbellpedia competition can now check their results online by following the procedures listed below
How to Check CowBellPedia 2018 Examination Results for Junior & Senior Categories
Candidates should follow the step by step guide below to check the qualifying written examination across the nation for students in JSS3 and SSS 2 in both public and private Secondary Schools.
- For Cowbellpedia Junior Category Results visit (http://cowbellpedia.ng/index.html#/result/Junior)
- For Cowbellpedia Senior Category Results visit (http://cowbellpedia.ng/index.html#/result/Senior)
- For Cowbellpedia Junior Category Finalists (Provisional) Results visit (http://cowbellpedia.ng/index.html#/home)
- For Cowbellpedia Junior and Senior Category Top 3 per State Results visit (http://cowbellpedia.ng/index.html#/result/top3)
- For Cowbellpedia Junior [JSS3] Category Top 500 and Top 150 Results visit (academy.cowbellpedia.ng)
N/B: The top 500 students and top 150 teachers have been shortlisted for the CowbellPedia Academy. Visit www.academy.cowbellpedia.ng for details and registration.
- JAMB cut off mark for 2018-2019
- How to Print JAMB Admission Letter
- JAMB Admission Status Checker 2018/2019
- WAEC Marking Scheme/Grading System for 2018/2019
- WAEC GCE 2018/2019 Registration Form Now On Sale
- List Of Tertiary Institutions Whose 2018/2019 Admission List Is Out
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.