Coca-Cola Foundation Scholarship Program 2018/2019: The 2019 Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship Application is now open.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.
We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared. The application is open! Students who will be graduating in the 2018-2019 academic school year may apply here.
Coca-Cola Scholarship Requirements
Applicants who wish to participate in the Coca-Cola high school seniors must meet the criteria listed below:
- Current secondary school (or self-taught) understudy going to a school in the U.S. (or then again select DoD schools) who will graduate amid the 2018-2019 scholarly school year.
- U.S. Natives, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Perpetual Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – in light of the rules used by U.S. Division of Education for Federal Financial Aid qualification.
- Will get a secondary school certificate amid the present scholastic year.
- Wanting to seek after a degree at a certified U.S. post-optional foundation.
Candidates must not be:
Kids or grandkids of workers, officers, or proprietors of Coca-Cola packaging organizations, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or auxiliaries. Worldwide understudies (except for understudies at DoD schools). Secondary school graduates and Impermanent occupants.
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Foundation Scholarship Program 2018/2019
Interested candidates should visit the official website/portal on (https://www.coca-colascholarsfoundation.org/apply) to register. Please note that the application form is free and must be submitted once.
Important Items to Gather
- A high school transcript – There is no need to upload, email, mail, fax, or submit in any other fashion, a copy of your transcript. While completing the application, you will be asked to type in your specific grades since your freshman year and their course levels. Having your transcript nearby will help you fill in this information.
- Contact info – The names, email addresses and phone numbers of your guidance counselor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school and non-school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional, or National/International) since your freshman year.
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
- A list of employment during school and during the summer. You will need to know weeks and hours worked.
Collecting this information will help you complete the online application. We do not request nor accept any supplemental information, including high school transcripts, letters of recommendation, essays, personal statements, headshots, or any other items outside of the online application. Any item mailed, emailed, or faxed to the Foundation will be recycled.
Online Application Closing Date:
The application will open Wednesday, August 1, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern and will close Wednesday, October 31, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern.
- Maltina Teacher of the Year 2018 Competition
- YouWiN Connect 2018/2019 Application Form
- National Cash Transfer Programme (NCTP) 2018
- Cadwell Limited Graduate Talent Pipeline Programme 2018
- P&G Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Programme 2018
- Chinese Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Online Registration Form
- Top Best Secondary Schools in Nigeria Revealed By WAEC
- KPMG Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018 Jobs in Nigeria
- NNPC/SNEPCo National Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme 2018