In this page, you will get the latest update on Chevron Nigeria Limited fresh graduates jobs, Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment 2019: Application form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is currently recruiting for Tertiary and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides an opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from July to December 2018. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office. Applicants must meet the following Requirements/Qualifications:
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- The internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity are valued.
- Opportunities to enable you to use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from the invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir management and the entire value chain group.
How to Apply for Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit Chevron career portal at:
Click here to apply
1. Click the Apply button
2. Create an account
3. Upload your current resume
4. Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– Your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– Expected start date and duration of internship
5. otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
6. Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
7. Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
8. Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
9. Respond to all the questions as required
10. Click the apply button to complete your application
11. You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
NOTE: The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
2. Mobile Number
4. Academic Discipline
6. State your Internship start and end dates
- N-Power Posting/Deployment List 2018
- Npower List of Successful Candidates 2018/2019
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
- NPower Update On State Currently Deploying Pre-Selected Applicants
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.