In this post, you will get the latest update on the Central Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment exercise: Application, Requirements and Guidelines… CBN Recruitment 2019/2020 | How to Apply for Central Bank of Nigeria Graduates Recruitment | CBN Career Portal for free.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is known as the Banker’s Bank and Financial Adviser to the Federal Government, as well as implementing the government’s monetary policy and issuing currency. Its major aim is to promote monetary stability and a sound financial system.
Are you interested in working with the Central Bank of Nigeria? Would you like to know when CBN is accepting CVs? If yes, we have made this page just for you. We will guide interested applicants seeking genuine information regarding the CBN 2019 Recruitment Exercise and how to apply successfully.
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment – Core Disciplines
Before applying for CBN Job candidates must possess any of the following:
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Science
- Computer Science
CBN Recruitment Basic Requirements
Below are the prerequisites/conditions which must be met before applying for the Central Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must have NECO/NCE/GCE Ordinary Level certificate
- Must have BSc/HND degree from any reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must have basic computer and good communication skills
- Age Requirements: Must be between 22 to 30 years old.
CBN Recruitment Process
From time to time, we have vacancies. Currently, there are no vacancies available. You will therefore not be able to submit your CV.
- Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Central Bank.
- A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2019
To apply for Cbn Job Vacancies in Nigeria, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp) to register. Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced.
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc
- Massive Recruitment at Dorben Polytechnic
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigeria Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2018 (recruitment.frsc.gov.ng)
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.