Cadwell Limited Talent Pipeline Recruitment Programme 2018: Cadwell Nigeria Limited Ongoing Careers Opportunities.
Talent Pipeline Programme is a yearly development framework put in place to enable new graduates to become fully independent professionals in 3-5 years. Its aim is to create a recruitment pipeline that defines leadership suited to meet the Group’s mission needs, aid succession and career development which will strengthen the organization’s workforce with a firm objective “To maintain a constant flow of potential candidates to fill our talent pool”.
To this end, we require the Curriculum Vitae of prospective candidates with the profession and criteria as seen below:
Position: 2018 Cadwell Limited Talent Pipeline Programme
General Requirements & Skill Set
- To be considered for the program, you will have to be a graduate of any of the below fields from a reputable university in Nigeria or abroad with a strong academic background and minimum GPA of 3.5 or a Second Class Upper Division.
– Civil Engineering
– Electrical Engineering
– Estate Management and
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Internship on the respective field is welcome but not mandatory.
- Candidates must not be above 26 years (age must be included in CV).
- Must be proficient in the use of basic Microsoft Office Tools,
- Should have a zeal for development and knowledge.
- Strong Written, Verbal and Interpersonal skills
How to Apply for Cadwell Limited Talent Pipeline Recruitment Programme 2018
Interested candidates should submit their CVs/Resumes to: email@example.com
N/B: Applicants are required to submit the following (Personal Statement & Cover Letter, University Transcript, Copy of International Passport (bio-data page) or Birth Certificate, Letters of recommendation) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme
- National Cash Transfer Programme (NCTP) 2018
- KPMG Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018 Jobs in Nigeria
- Zinox Free Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme 2018