BRISIN Screening Date 2019/2020: Interview/Screening Date & Examination Venue For BRISIN Shortlisted Candidates.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the BRISIN 2019 Recruitment exercise that the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria have announced the commencement of her Aptitude Test Screening Exercise for all shortlisted candidates. The BRISIN Aptitude Test date has been scheduled to start from Monday 25th March to Monday 1st April 2019.
Successful candidates will take part in the Physical Verification exercise, the process of physically verifying the Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, Academic Qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants. Candidates have been advised to study English, Maths and Current Affairs (General Papers) for the upcoming examination.
All shortlisted candidates will get an SMS/E-mail notification, successful candidates will be required to attend the zonal screening exercise to be held at the Zonal headquarters across the state, those who pass the zonal screening would be interviewed.
How to Check BRISIN Screening Date 2019
Candidates whose names appear on the list are to come with the under-listed documents: Kindly Ensure to Come on the date and time specified alongside your name.
- Visit the Brisin official website on (https://brisin.ng/)
- Enter your Name and the State of Origin to check the list and screening date
- Proceed to click the Verify Status button to confirm if you are selected.
NOTE: This is to inform all shortlisted candidates for Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Recruitment that the Zonal Screening date and time will be communicated to them on the website and via the E-mail used during registration.
Here’s the deal:
Successful candidates are to report to their states screening centres with the following items:
- Two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters
- One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Your Duly completed Guarantor’s Form
- State of Origin Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Nigeria Police Physical Screening 2018/2019
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police Force Past Questions and Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police 2018/2019 Recruitment Application Form
- Tony Elumelu Foundation List of Successful Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2018/2019 and Examination Centres