BRISIN Scheme Recruitment Login Portal 2019/2020: The Federal Government of Nigeria Begins Recruitment Into Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Scheme.
This post is meant to guide candidates who wish to participate in the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) 2019 recruitment exercise most especially those having issues with the BRISIN registration portal on how to apply successfully and login to your account. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
Applicants having issues with the Brisin online registration form are advised to use computer and Chrome browser. Please note that BRISIN recruitment portal/website is now open for applications. Interested candidates should sign up by following the procedures below:
RECRUITMENT FOR BRISIN IMPLEMENTATION IN NIGERIA (FCT PILOT)
Initial 5000 to be employed on the following data and information collection, integration, distribution and management on all economic activities including but not limited to;
- Service economy
- Rural developments
- Legal Documentations
- Urbanization buildings and their uses
- Labour, employed and unemployed
- Commercial and productive activities
- Migration both within and outside Nigeria
- Motorizations, mobile and immobile Engine
- Spare part dealers and all type of maintenances
- GSM distribution and providers services, e.t.c
Field of studies required:
Computer Engineers, Demography, Computer Scientists, Banking and Finance, Public Administrations, International Relations, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Structural Engineering, Building Construction, Economics, English language, Project Development, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Criminology, Health Education, Agricultural Science, Philosophy, Geology, Architecture, Carpentry and Woodwork, Mathematics, Etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GRADE LEVELS
Masters and PHD Grade level 10 – 14
HND / B.sc / BA etc Grade level 8 – 10
ND / NCE Grade level 5 – 7
SSCE / GCE/ Drivers Grade level 3 – 4
How to Apply for BRISIN Scheme Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested applicants must submit their forms online through the Brisin recruitment login portal.
- Visit the recruitment portal on (https://recruitment.brisin.ng/) OR (https://www.brisin.gov.ng/register)
- Click on the Application button at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Enter your Name, Position applying for and other vital information as indicated on the page.
- Applicants must use a valid email and phone number for verification purposes.
N/B: Before you continue with your registration, you are advised to strongly read through the INSTRUCTIONS & REQUIREMENTS very well. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Email/SMS for the next phase of the recruitment exercise and interview.
- MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment 2018
- Login NPower Portal & Update Your Bank Account Details
- Federal Road Safety Corp Past Questions and Answers 2018
- Npower Login Successful To Your Account | Npower Login Portal
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) 2018 Recruitment Exercise