In this post, you will get the latest update on Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) 2019 recruitment exercise: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. BRISIN Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) scheme is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria aimed at reducing the high rate of unemployment among the Nigerian populace. The BRISIN is an integrated system for the collection, storage and distribution of information to support the management of the economy.
The BRISIN Recruitment exercise is set to commence the recruitment of recruit 5,000 unemployed Nigerians in the federal capital territory, out of which 200 will be sent to Italy for training on various aspect of the project and they will be the trainees.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) scheme. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide on this page.
BRISIN Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before filling the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria Application form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have OND, HND, BA/BSc. in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
BRISIN Recruitment Starting Date 2019
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria wishes to inform the general public that BRISIN application form will be out NEXT WEEK. The BRISIN management has urged job-seekers to report anyone/individual who charges/compel or attempt to solicit up-front fees (eg. Application, processing fee).
How to Apply for BRISIN Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal/website on (https://recruitment.brisin.ng/) OR (www.Brisin.gov.ng) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced
- Click the Register Button on the top right corner of the page to register (without registration you cant see the position).
- Applicants are required to have the following available for registration (Passport-sized photograph with CV in pdf or word format (Not more than 2 pages and 600kb)
- To complete the registration, make sure you fill the registration form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
- Log in with your email and password.
- Carefully read the job descripion and requirements then click the apply button for your preffered position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- How To Apply On NPF Recruitment Login Portal
- Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2018 Login Portal
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Latest Job Recruitment 2018
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Kaduna State Water Services Regulatory Commission
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- List of Candidates Recently Employed in Niger State Civil Service Commission
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.