Bowen University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Registration Exercise: Bowen University, Iwo post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening form for the Year 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who participated in the just concluded 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination that the management of Bowen University, Iwo (BUI) has announced the commencement of her Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Screening Form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The authorities of the institution hereby call for applications from UTME/DE candidates who meet the requirements below:
Bowen University UTME Requirements
Interested candidates must meet the under-listed requirements before applying for the Bowen University Post UTME Form.
- Candidates must sit for the 2018 Unified Tertiary MatriculationExamination (UTME)
- Must have at least five (5) credits in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply. And applicants will be required to go through Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who will apply to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
- Participate in the Bowen screening exercise.
- Complete the Bowen University Online Application Form.
Bowen University Direct Entry screening Admission Requirements
- Interested candidates must have NCE/ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields. With at least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department/programme. All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME Form 2019
- To complete the online application form, interested candidates should visit Bowen University website 0n (www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng)
- Click on “Apply Now” under the UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION submenu. This takes you to the admission guide. Go through it and click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” at the bottom of the page to create an identity (Pre-Registration).
- After the pre-registration, generate a payment invoice with your unique transaction ID for the sum of Ten thousand,three hundred Naira (N10, 300) only as application form fee. Then, proceed to Quick teller page to make payment online.
- Payment for on-line forms through Banks – After generating a unique transaction ID through the University website, applicants may proceed to any of the following banks with their transaction ID to make payments: Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank and United Bank for Africa (UBA).
- Upon confirmation of payment, proceed to the School Admission page “apply.bowenuniversity.edu.ng/apply to log in using your already created username and password in order to complete and submit the application form.
- Upon successful submission, print out your acknowledgement card and profile.
- Applicants in Lagos State may wish to visit the Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound,Obanikoro, Lagos for assistance to completing the application form.
Bowen University Post UTME Screening Centres
All applicants are to appear for BOWEN University Screening Exercise at any of the following Centres:
- Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
- Baptist College of Theology NTA/TV Road, Benin-City
- Fullness of God Nursery and Primary School, Ijapo Estate, Akure.
- Baptist Theological Seminary, Kaduna
- Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
- Faith Baptist College, #1 Rumuaparaeli Street, Beside Holy Rosary Secondary School, Old GRA Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- First Baptist Church, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
- Union Baptist Grammar School, Ga-Akanbi, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Baptist Girls College, Missions, Idi Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Gilgal International School, Shelter Afrique Extension, Mbiabong, Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State.
- Ethiope-Delta State Baptist Conference, Amukpe, Sapele, Delta State.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Writing Materials
- 2018 UTME result slip
- O’Level result
- Birth certificate
- Online Generated Acknowledgement form
For more information, please visit Bowen University website www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng.
- Kogi State University UTME/DE Admission List 2018
- Adamawa State University Admission List 2018 Released
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2018/2019
- Shortlisted Applicants For 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.