Banks Currently Recruiting In Nigeria 2019: Banks Recruiting Now, List of highest paying banks in Nigeria 2019.
The aim of this post is to address and guide interested applicants’ pursuing a career in the banking industry in Nigeria. This page will give you insight on how to obtain the application forms, Latest Banking Jobs in Nigeria, career portals, Banks recruiting now, the requirements and other essential information regarding securing a career at the bank.
While pursuing a career in the banking sector, you may want to consider the best banks to work as well as the highest paying banks presently in Nigeria.
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.First Bank of Nigeria pays between N3m to N3.5million yearly for entry-level staff salary. Staffs are also entitled to allowances and other benefits, FirstBank career portal is (firstbanknigeria.taleo.net/careersection/fbnex/joblist.ftl)
- Guaranty Trust Bank PLC is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. GT Bank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it to record consistent growth in clientele and key financial indices since its inception in 1990.Guaranty Trust Bank Plc pays between N2m to N3.5million yearly for entry-level staff salary. Staffs are also entitled to allowances and other benefits, GTBank career portal is (www.gtbank.com/careers)
- Fidelity Bank, also known as Fidelity Bank Plc., is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator.Fidelity Bank Plc pays between N1m to N2.5million yearly for entry-level staff salary. Staffs are also entitled to allowances and other benefits, the career portal is (careers.fidelitybank.ng/vacancy)
- Central Bank a national bank that provides financial and banking services for its country’s government and commercial banking system, as well as implementing the government’s monetary policy and issuing currency.Central Bank of Nigeria is one of the highest paying banks presently, it’s staffs are also entitled to allowances and other benefits, the career portal is (www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp)
- Zenith Bank is a Nigerian multinational financial services provider. It is licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator. Zenith Bank is a large financial service provider in Nigeria and Anglophone West Africa.An entry-level staff at Zenith bank earns about N1,296,000 yearly. Staffs are also entitled to allowances and other benefits, the career portal is (www.zenithbank.com/about-us/careers)
- Diamond Bank Plc (“Diamond Bank”) is Nigeria’s fastest growing retail bank. Through innovation and technology, Diamond Bank enhances customer experiences and drives financial inclusion in what we call ‘Beyond Banking’.Diamond Bank is considered among the highest paying banks and best banks to work for in Nigeria. The career portal is (www.diamondbank.com/careers)
- Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance, and professionalism.Access Bank Plc pays their entry level staffs about N1.5m per year. The career portal/website is (www.accessbankplc.com/pages/careers.aspx)
- Skye Bank Plc., commonly known as Skye Bank, is a commercial bank based in Nigeria. It is one of the twenty-six commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking regulator.Skye Bank Plc pays their entry level staffs about N2m per year. The career portal is (www.skyebankng.com/skye-careers/opportunities-at-skye-bank)
- United Bank for Africa Plc, is one of Africa’s best and most resilient banking Groups with operations in 19 African countries and offices in three global financial centers: London, Paris and New York.The United Bank for Africa pays their entry level staffs about N1.5m per year. The career portal is (www.ubagroup.com/careers)
- First City Monument Bank Ltd is a full-service banking group, headquartered in Lagos, with the vision ‘to be the premier financial services group of African origin’.First city monument bank (FCMB) pay its entry-level staffs around 115,000 naira per month. The career portal is (http://www.fcmb.com/careers)
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Npower Online Registration Form 2018/2019
- Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- NPower Test Screening Questions And Answers 2018
- Defence Agency Begins Recruitment of Civilians from 31 disciplines
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button. For latest update on Banks Currently Recruiting In Nigeria 2019, kindly drop your comment below.