Baker Hughes Internship Recruitment Program 2018: Ongoing Recruitment At Baker Hughes For Graduate Interns.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the first and only global provider of integrated petroleum products, services and digital solutions. Based on a legacy of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its employees to improve productivity throughout the oil and gas value chain.
Baker Hughes is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Position: HR Intern – Early Career Graduate Internship Programme
Ref Id: 3117351
Job Function: Human Resources
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
- GE Africa’s Early Career Graduate Internship Programme is a 12-month leadership program designed to give recent University/College graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership.
- Partner with HR and business team to develop and launch an EVP strategy for BHGE Nigeria
- Partner with local HRMs on integration initiatives – peer-to-peer sessions, cross-PC learning sessions, HR learning sessions, etc.
- Support local HRMs with transactional activities (e.g. tracking of leave balances) not covered by HRSC/HR Ops
- Support HR team with a country-specific communications & engagement strategy
- Coordinate and assist in deriving coordinating employee engagement activities across multiple sites
- Support HR culture communications on PD, Culture Pillars, HR-specific announcements, etc.
- University Degree in Personnel Management/Human Resources/Communications/Psychology/Marketing or any of the Social Sciences.
Baker Hughes Internship Recruitment Program 2018 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (https://jobs.gecareers.com/ShowJob/Id/52134/HR-Intern-Early-Career-Graduate-Internship-Programme) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date
- Highest Paying Banks in Nigeria 2018
- Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment for Graduate
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Graduate
- Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Graduate Trainee Program
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news, salary structure and interview questions
of Baker Hughes Nigeria Plc. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.