AUK Admission List 2018/19: Al-Qalam University, Katsina (AUK) Releases 1st Batch UTME Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The Governing Council of Al-Qalam University, Katsina State is pleased to inform all prospective candidates who took part in the AUK Post-UTME admission screening exercise that the First Batch list of successful candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2018-2019 academic session has officially been released.
The Al-qalam University Katsina, AUK admission list is contained on the attached PDF document, prospective UTME/Direct Entry candidates should proceed to check their admission status using the guide below. Newly admitted candidates are to commence registration, printing of admission letter and payment of school fees immediately as further instruction will be given to them.
Only candidates whose names appeared on the Al-Qalam University First Batch Admission List are recognized as bonafide students of the institution. It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list.
How To Qualify to be on the Matriculation List:
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
How to Check AUK Admission List 2018/2019
Prospective candidates should proceed to check their admission status by following the guidelines below: All shortlisted candidates should proceed to JAMB CAPS Portal using the guide above to ACCEPT or REJECT admission offer.
- Visit the Result checking portal (http://www.auk.edu.ng/views/Admission%20Batch%201-2018.pdf)
- Proceed to download the attached PDF document
- Finally, click check to view your AUK post UTME score.
- How to Re-Print JAMB UTME/DE Examination Slip
- How To Upgrade Your Jamb CBT UTME 2018 Score
- Login NPower Portal & Update Your Bank Account Details
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- 2017 NYSC Batch ‘B’ (Stream II) Call-Up Letter And Orientation Course
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.