ASUBEB Recruitment 2019/2020 Registration Form: Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board Massive Teachers Recruitment.
The government of Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB) is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for the position of primary school teachers.
Title: Primary School Teacher
- The successful candidates will be absolved into the Anambra State Teaching Service as Primary School teachers and will serve in the Primary School system.
Applicants must have:
- NCE (Primary Education), NCE (Adult Education), NCE (Early Childhood Education), NCE (Special Education), NCE in other relevant areas may be considered.
- Candidates should be between the age of 15-50 years old
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for ASUBEB Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send a handwritten Application through the “Education Secretary” in their Local Government Education Authority to:
The Executive Chairman,
Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB),
The handwritten Application should be submitted with the following:
1. Two recent passport photographs
2. Letter of Identification from the lgwe/Regent or Town Union Leader including their official phone number(s)
3. Photocopies of Academic Certificates including First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
4. Evidence of Age
1. A proficiency test in Mathematics, English Studies, and General Paper will be conducted on Saturday 10th March 2018.
2. Candidates are advised to check in their Local Government Education Authority for their Examination Numbers and Venues for the examination, two days before the examination date.
3. Any candidate whose additional qualification predates this will not be considered now or in the future.
Application Closing Date: 1st March 2018
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
- Npower 2017/2018 Final List Of Successful/Shortlisted Candidates
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
- Documentation Requirement for Newly Recruited Teacher of PPSMB
- Kaduna State SUBEB List of Successful Candidates for Oral Interview
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.