Anchor University Recruitment 2019/2020: Massive Job Vacancies At Anchor University Lagos (AUL) for Non-Academic Staffs.
The governing council of Anchor University Lagos (AUL) wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those seeking for employment as academic and non-academic staffs that the University is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
There are vacancies in the following areas for non-teaching staff in Anchor University:
- Registry: (Senior Assistant Registrar and Assistant Registrar)
- Physical Planning & Works: (Architect 1, Quantity Surveyor II, Horticulturist and Driver)
- Information & Communication Technology: Principal Systems Administrator, Systems Administrator II (Web Master), Information Technologist II, Network/IT Technical Officer II and Hardware Engineer II)
- Department of Biological Sciences: (Technical Officer)
- Medical Center: (Pharmacy Technician)
- Sports Centre: (Coach II and Groundsman)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prospective candidates must have SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/Level credits in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Must have BSc/HND or ND degree from a recognized Institution
- In addition, candidates must have two (2) years working experience.
How to Apply for Anchor University Recruitment 2019
Candidates are requested to visit the University portal at https://aul.edu.ng/apply/ to register not later than Monday, March 4th, 2019. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS/Email for Interview.
- Skyline University College (SUC) Jobs Recruitment 2018
- Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) Recruitment 2018
- Adekunle Ajasin University AAUA Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018
- Massive Recruitment at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED)