Anchor University Recruitment 2018/2019: Massive Job Vacancies At Anchor University Lagos (AUL) for Non-Academic Staffs.
The governing council of Anchor University Lagos (AUL) wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those seeking for employment as academic and non-academic staffs that the University is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
There are vacancies in the following areas for non-teaching staff in Anchor University:
- Registry: (Administrative Assistant and Assistant Hospitality Officer)
- Medicals: (Medical Laboratory Scientist 2 and Pharmacy Technician)
- Library: Library Officer
- Security: Assistant Security Officer
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prospective candidates must have SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/Level credits in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Must have an ND degree from a recognized Institution with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- In addition, candidates must have two (2) years working experience.
How to Apply for Anchor University Recruitment 2018
Candidates are requested to visit the University portal at https://aul.edu.ng/apply/ to register not later than Friday, November 23, 2018. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS/Email for Interview.
- Skyline University College (SUC) Jobs Recruitment 2018
- Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) Recruitment 2018
- Adekunle Ajasin University AAUA Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018
- Massive Recruitment at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED)