American University of Nigeria AUN Recruitment 2018: Massive Job Vacancies At American University of Nigeria (AUN).
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) was established in 2003. The institution was conceived as the first development university in Africa. Its mission is to be a pioneer in the learning of services and to develop leaders who will be ready to tackle social problems. Located in Yola, Adamawa State, the university is a world-class, career-oriented institution, designed to be an agent of change in the development of the region. AUN is firmly committed to providing the skills and leadership necessary to address the continent’s critical social and economic challenges.
The governing council of American University of Nigeria (AUN) wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those seeking for employment as academic and non-academic staffs that the University is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Project Director – Atiku Center
- Project Officers – Atiku Center (Slot: 3)
- Security Officer – Atiku Center
- Driver – Atiku Center
- Vice President of Finance
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Results & Learning Specialist – Atiku Center
- Professor/Associate/Assistance Professor/Instructor of Economics
- Professor/Associate/Assistance Professor of Communications & Multimedia Design
AUN Recruitment Basic Requirements
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing jobs recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Candidate must possess a good Honours Degree with at least Second Class (Lower Division)
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Age Requirements: Must be between 22-45 years old
- Evidence of publications in recognized journals would be an added advantage.
American University of Nigeria AUN Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (http://www.aun.edu.ng/careers) to apply. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
June 29th, 2018.
- Ongoing Job Vacancies At Christian Aid (CA) Nigeria
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme (MTP) 2018
- List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Is Out 2018/2019 Session