Amaiden Energy Nigeria 2018 Jobs Recruitment Exercise: Massive Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since its inception in March 1997, the company has continued to grow and participate in many projects in Nigeria’s oil and gas industry.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates for immediate employment into the following:
- Anesthetist Nursing Services
- Site Security Contact – EXPAT
- Visa Liaison / Administration Officer
- Career Assistant
- Operation Geologist
- Start-Up Lead – EXPAT
- Operations Advisor EXPAT
- Operations Advisor
- Materials Engineer/Specialist I
- Site Quality Coordinator 3
- Process Analyst
- Dive Lead EXPAT
Amaiden Energy Nigeria jobs requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Amaiden Energy Nigeria 2018 Jobs Recruitment Exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria 2018 Jobs Recruitment Exercise – How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit the careers recruitment portal on (https://amaidenenergy.com/jobs-2) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
May 18th, 2018.
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment 2018
- National Skill Development Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2018
- Graduate Trainees Recruitment Scheme 2018 at Olam Nigeria
- National Space Research and Development Agency Recruitment 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.