Agip Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Form: Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the ongoing Tertiary Scholarship Programme, which commenced today April 30th, 2018.
Title: Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for the 2019/2020 Session
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2017/2018 academic session)
- The application is open to 100 level students only.
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
The following categories of students should not apply:
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
How to Apply for Agip Scholarship 2019 Programme
Interested candidates shouthe ld visit Nigerian Agip official portal/website on (scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships) to apply. Please note that the application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted ONLY once. Below is the Application Procedure:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on: www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to: www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 5, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Log in with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Also Read: SPDC Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
– Passport photograph with a white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
– School ID Card
– O’level Certificate
– Admission Letter
– Birth Certificate
– Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
– Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
– Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
– JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
5. Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
How to Check Agip Scholarship 2019 Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates who participated in the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited, NAOC Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme should proceed to check their names by visiting the official portal once the list/result is out.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be Announced.