African Development Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines. Exciting career opportunities at African Development Bank Group and How to Apply for African Development Bank Graduates Trainee Internship | AfDB Career Portal.
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries).
The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
Are you interested in working with the African Development Bank or would you like to know when AfDB is accepting CVs? It is for your interest we have made this post to guide you on how to apply successfully for careers recruitment in African Development Bank Group (AfDB).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing Jobs Recruitment & Careers Vacancies At African Development Bank Group. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
- Lead Reviser
- Senior Transport Engineer
- Treasury Assistant (FITR2)
- Infrastructure Investment Officer
- Chief Infrastructure Investment Officer
- Senior Labour Economist
- Senior Agricultural Officer
- Senior Investment Officer
- Chief Quality Officer
- Chief Quantitative Risk Officer
- Senior Country Risk Officer
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Chief Research Economist
- Senior Research Economist
- Senior Protocol Assistant (RDGS)
- Senior Operations Assistant
- Security Assistant
- Division Manager- Financial Reporting
- Principal Advisory Services Officer
- Principal Climate Finance Officer
- Principal Interpreter (French Language)
- Administrative & Finance Officer (COSL)
- Principal Research Economist (ECMR.1)
- Principal Interpreter (English Language)
- Senior HR Administration Assistant, CHHR2
- Senior/Principal Urban Development Officer
- Principal Resource Mobilization & Partnerships Officer
- Division Manager Strategy and Transaction Support
- Coordinator – Climate Africa Special Fund (CDSF)
- Vice President, Power, Energy, Climate & Green Growth Complex
- Principal Water Supply and Sanitation Engineer, AHWS.2/RDNG
- Chief Research Economist–Macroeconomic Modelling and Forecasting
Related: Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
AfDB Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the African Development Bank Recruitment Exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must have WAEC/NECO/SSCE with credits in Mathematics and English
How to Apply for African Development Bank Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal/website on (https://www.afdb.org/en/about-us/careers/current-vacancies) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date
- MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Job Opportunities at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 (Updated)
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news and salary structure/scale overview of African Development Bank Plc. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.