African Development Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines. Exciting career opportunities at African Development Bank Group and How to Apply for African Development Bank Graduates Trainee Recruitment 2018 | AfDB Career Portal.
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries).
The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
Are you interested in working with the African Development Bank or would you like to know when AfDB is accepting CVs? It is for your interest we have made this post to guide you on how to apply successfully for careers recruitment in African Development Bank Group (AfDB).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing Jobs Recruitment & Careers Vacancies At African Development Bank Group. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
- Statistical Assistant
- Security Agent, PSEC
- Social Development Officer
- Senior Disbursement Assistant
- Senior Irrigation Engineer
- Chief Power Engineer – RDGW1
- Senior Operational Risk Officer
- Chief Disbursement Controller
- Lead Adviser to the Secretary General
- Senior Research Economist – ECMR2
- Unified Communications Engineer
- Lead Social Safeguards Officer, SNSC
- Principal Statistician (National Accounts)
- Senior Capacity Development Officer
- Division Manager, Quality Assurance Division
- Chief Financial Management Policy Officer
- Senior Structuring and Modelling Officer
- Principal Agriculture Officer – RDGE2
- Division Manager – Loan Accounting (FIFC4)
- Senior Legal Counsel – Private Sector Operations
- Lead Environmental and Social Compliance Officer
- Division Manager, Strategy and Transaction Support
- Manager, Water Coordination and Partnerships Division
- Division Manager, Corporate and Strategic Portfolio Management
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2019 – AfDB
Related: Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
AfDB Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the African Development Bank Recruitment Exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must have WAEC/NECO/SSCE with credits in Mathematics and English
How to Apply for African Development Bank Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal/website on (https://www.afdb.org/en/about-us/careers/current-vacancies) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date
- MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Job Opportunities at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment 2018/2019
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 (Updated)
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news and salary structure/scale overview of African Development Bank Plc. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.