ADSU Admission List 2018/2019 – The management of Adamawa State University, Mubi (ADSU) has released the First Batch Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List of candidates admitted into her various undergraduate programme for 2018/2019 academic session. The names of candidates offered provisional admission are contained in the attached document.
N/B: Candidates are to report to their various Department for clearance and appropriate placement at Adamawa State University, Mubi immediately. Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue:
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Four (4) passport size photographs
- Original UTME/DE slip
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Copy of UTME/DE slip, Diploma/NCE result
- Original receipt of screening fee.
How to Check ADSU Admission List 2018
The under listed candidates have been offered provisional admission into the Adamawa State University for 2018/2019 academic session. To check your admission status, click the attached PDF document below: Visit http://www.adsu.edu.ng/ and Download UTME/DE FIRST CHOICE ADMISSION LIST 2018/2019
N/B: Please note that academic activities have already started, newly admitted candidates are to commence registration and payment of school fees immediately.
- How to Print JAMB Admission Letter
- JAMB Admission Status Checker 2018/2019
- NECO Releases 2017 Nov/Dec SSCE (External) Results
For the latest update on Adamawa State University 2018/2019 Admission List, kindly subscribe to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.