ABSU Merit Admission List 2018/19: Abia State University, Uturu, ABSU Releases Post UTME Admission Screening Result for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise, and most especially prospective students asking when will Absu admission list come out? That the management of the institution has released the Merit/First, Second, Third Batch and Supplementary Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The Abia State University, ABSU First-Batch Merit admission list has been successfully uploaded online, prospective UTME/Direct Entry candidates should proceed to check their admission status by visiting ABSU official website. Newly admitted candidates are to commence registration, printing of admission letter and payment of school fees immediately as further instruction will be given to them.
Only candidates whose names appeared on the Abia State University, Uturu – ABSU Post UTME Screening Result/Lists are recognized as bonafide students of the institution. It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list.
How To Qualify to be on the Matriculation List:
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
How to Check ABSU Merit Admission List 2018
Prospective students of the institution are required to pay the sum of ₦1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira only) to enable them to purchase the result checker.
- Visit Absu Post UTME result checking portal on (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCard)
- Enter your Jamb REG Number in the space provided to generate your invoice.
- Candidates are to generate a pin code at the cost of #1,000.00(One Thousand Naira) only from any of the following banks listed below for printing of results
– ABSU Microfinance Banks,
– Sky Bank Plc,
– Zenith Bank Plc:
– First Bank Plc:
– Ecobank Plc:
– Fidelity Bank Plc:
– Union Bank Plc:
– UBA PLC
- Log into ABSU Post UTME result checking portal on (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening)
- Select your programme and enter your name in the required columns and then click continue.
- Finally, select your name from the drop-down list and enter scratch card pin then click check to view/print your ABSU post UTME Result.
How to Print ABSU Admission Letter/Screening Forms
- Visit the official website (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCard) and click on students portal
- Enter your UTME/Jamb Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Submit” to see your Admission Letter and Screening forms.
Note: If you pay using your atm card or bank account, you are to use your invoice number as the pin when checking your result!
- How to Re-Print JAMB UTME/DE Examination Slip
- How To Upgrade Your Jamb CBT UTME 2018 Score
- Login NPower Portal & Update Your Bank Account Details
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- 2017 NYSC Batch ‘B’ (Stream II) Call-Up Letter And Orientation Course
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.