This post is meant to guide and give update on Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS) Recruitment Form 2018/19: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. AADS Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Registration Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
Objectives of the Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme:
Central Bank of Nigeria AADS recruitment is aimed at engaging unemployed youths between the ages of 18 and 35. A minimum of 10,000 youth interested in engaging in sustainable and profitable activities along the agriculture value chain in each state, would be employed and trained, the CBN governor explained.
The Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme will soon be recruiting about 360,000 unemployed youths for the Agricultural job across the 36 states of the federation.
AADS Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Accelerated Agricultural Development Programme must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Beneficiaries are NOT expected to come up with any physical collateral.
- All loan beneficiaries must also have valid Bank Verification Numbers (BVN).
- The BVN will be registered on the National Collateral Registry and used to track repayments and also blacklist any defaulters.
How to Apply for AADS Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should visit Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme portal/website by click the link above. Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out.
- State Security Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- Chinese Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Online Registration Form
- National Skill Development Corporation Recruitment 2018/2019