In this post, you will get the latest news update on 9mobile Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: Requirements and Guidelines. 9mobile Online Recruitment Portal, Qualifications and Guidelines for free here.
9mobile is a limited liability company in Nigeria. EMTS acquired a unified access service license from the Communications Commission of Nigeria in 2007. The license allows EMTs to provide fixed telephony (wired or wireless), digital mobile services, international gateway services and national/regional long distance services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
9mobile Nigeria is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Manager, Compliance
- Specialist, Legal Services (Contract & Advisory)
- Officer, Legal Services (Property & Litigation)
9mobile Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the 9mobile Nigeria Graduate Jobs Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for 9mobile Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (careers.9mobile.com.ng) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
- HR Staff Job at Forte Oil
- Cummins Nigeria Job Vacancies (4 positions)
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Procter and Gamble recruitment for Fresh Graduate Sales Interns