2018 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form: JAMB 2018 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process Has Begun.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) wishes to inform all candidates who participated in the 2018 Unified Tertiary University Examinations (UTME) that the change of course/institution for 2018/2019 academic session has begun.
Candidates who made mistakes during the registration exercise and those that chose wrong course or institution are advised to pick up JAMB change of institution and course form at the cost of ₦2,500 only.
Candidates are advised by the board to visit the nearest JAMB CBT accredited centre closest to them to enable them effect changes on either their course institution or their bio-data. Candidates can also correct their Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin. Before you proceed to do that, please make sure you do the following;
- Be sure of the Course/Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
- Ensure verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut-off mark higher than your score.
- Ensure you select a Course/Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
How to Apply for 2018 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form
- Log into your jamb profile on http://jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Open the menu tab on your jamb profile
- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data
- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal.
- After paying N2500 at the bank plus additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service.
Note: You can carry out all of the above process at an accredited centre.
Also, note the following;
- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
- Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for the change of course and institution that can be done twice.
- There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
- The cost for the change of course and Data correction is ₦2,500.
- You can use the one-time payment of ₦2,500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin. The application closing date will be announced HERE.
- IJMB Registration & Admission Form 2018
- How to Re-Print JAMB UTME/DE Examination Slip
- NECO Releases 2017 Nov/Dec SSCE (External) Results
- JAMB 2018/19 Cut Off Mark For Tertiary Institutions
For questions or enquiries regarding 2018 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form, kindly drop your comment below. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.