2018/2019 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme: Apply For NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2017/2018 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective June 5th to July 20th, 2018.
- Best performing graduates in the chosen disciplines below in company’s operational areas in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta & Imo states.
- A minimum of second class upper Bachelor’s degree from any Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission for one year Master’s Degree programmme in any of the disciplines listed below.
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in any of the following disciplines should apply:
- Petroleum Economics
- Geosciences (Oil & Gas related)
- Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil/Structural & Mechanical)
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for postgraduate studies 2018/2019 session into any reputable university. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
How to Apply for 2018/2019 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Interested candidates should visit the official scholarship portal/website (https://scholastica.ng) to apply. All applicants are also required to download, fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form by visiting (https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf)
Online Application Closing Date:
20th July 2018.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to “Requirments”).
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or return to the homepage www.scholastica.ng and select the 2018 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- 2018 MTN Foundation Scholarship Exam And Shortlisted Candidates
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2018/2019
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018/2019
- Shortlisted Applicants For 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany
- Chinese Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Online Registration Form
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form