2018/2019 Nigeria Police List of Shortlisted Candidates: Nigerian Police Force List of Shortlisted Candidates for Pre-Screening/Interview.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Nigeria Police Force recruitment exercise as Police Constables (Recruits) that the Police Service Commission (PSC) has released the NPF list of successful applicants. All candidate that applied are hereby advised to access the names of shortlisted candidates using the details below.
Please note that the Nigeria Police List of Shortlisted Candidates will be released in batches and those that did not see their names on the First Batch should visit this page frequently for we shall update immediately the Police Force 2nd Batch List is out.
How To Check 2018/2019 Nigeria Police List of Shortlisted Candidates
Prospective candidates who took part in the Nigeria Police Recruitment and Screening exercise should follow the step by step guide below to check the names of selected/successful candidates.
- Visit the Nigeria police recruitment portal/website on (www.policerecruitment.ng/CandidateList) to access the lists.
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided
- Click on the Verify Status’ button to confirm if you are selected.
Note: Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items.
- White vests.
- White socks.
- White canvas.
- Blue short.
- File Jacket.
- National Identity card/ slip.
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Nigerian Police Academy Selection Examamination Subjects & Centres
- Nigeria Police Force List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Recruitment Aptitude Test
For questions or enquiries regarding 2018/2019 Nigeria Police List of Shortlisted Candidates, kindly drop your comment below. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.